What are the Benefits of Hydrogen?
- Improves skin quality.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Lowers joint pain.
- Reduces muscle fatigue.
- Promotes good microbes in the gut.
- Relieves pain.
- Slows the overall aging process.
- Lowers muscle degeneration.
- Enhances mitochondrial function.
- Provides benefits in over 150 disease models read more at www.hydrogenstudies.com
- Clean safe drinking has never been so simple with our Pre-Filter or use it as a stand-alone filter if you do not have a Hydrogen Water Device.
What is included in our Eco-Friendly Mini Bundle Pack?
- Hydrogen Shot Sports Bottle
- Disinfecting Spray bottle
- Stainless Steel Side Faucet
- Eco-Friendly Filter
How do I benefit from the Disinfecting Spray Bottle?
- Let the Best Hydrogen Water Disinfecting spray do your dirty work. This is the only cleaning solution you'll ever need. From deep cleaning to disinfecting children's sticky hands, this all-natural cleaner is 80x more effective than bleach and is guaranteed to make your home cleaner.
- Kills Germs without Chemicals
- More effective than bleach
- 100% Toxin-Free
- Affordable and Cost-Efficient
- Safe for Nearly Every Surface
- Portable Natural Cleaner
- Makes Two Powerful Kinds of Water, Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI) and Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCI)
- Hypochlorous Acid- a naturally occurring substance that is part of our body's own healing system. Wound specialists have relied on its therapeutic benefits for years. Now it is available to you and your family. This Antimicrobial is able to attack problem bacteria without irritating skin and has zero toxicity even if used several times a day every day.
- Benefits and Uses- (Hypochlorous Acid)
- Wound care- It is considered an ideal wound care agent because of its efficacy in targeting the bacteria causing the infection without harming the healthy tissue.
- Ophthalmology and Eye Care- have been found to lower the population of harmful bacteria. Our eyes being the delicate area the combination of a gentle yet potent antimicrobial agent that helps fight infection and reduce inflammation, healing it to heal optimally.
- Veterinary Care- soothes the skin, reduces inflammation, and helps reduce factors that allow for bacteria growth and common dermatological issues for animals, like (chronic itching) which can be caused by allergies, parasites, and infections.
- Hospital Use- used in medical disinfecting and has been for decades and, during the pandemic by doctors and medical specialists with no harmful chemicals or lasting odors that can trigger health conditions.
- Dermatology and Skin Care- Dermatologists are now harnessing the power of HOCI to support our skin by fighting bacteria (the causes of acne), healing wounds faster, and combating inflammation that comes with conditions like eczema and Psoriasis.
- Benefits and Uses - Sodium Hypochlorite
- You can add a teaspoon of salt (sodium) to the Best Hydrogen Disinfecting Spray Bottle and make Sodium Hypochlorite which is more powerful than bleach!
- Sodium Hypochlorite has a unique combination of properties. It is highly researched. Today it is widely exploited as a cleaning, bleaching, and disinfecting agent in many households.
- Sodium Hypochlorite has a unique combination of properties. It is widely distributed and is very cost-effective. It is the most powerful and effective biocidal material with a unique ability to kill even persistent microbes. It is exceptional at removing stains and bad odors since it not only eliminates bacteria and molds but also breaks down the odorous substances these produce.
- It is effective against all types of microbes including bacteria, viruses, mold, and spores.
- No instance of resistant micro-organisms to hypochlorite has been reported when used at biocidal concentrations.
- Easy to use
- Sodium Hypochlorite is the most effective biocidal product with a unique ability to kill bacteria.
What is the Side Faucet (Two Colors)?
- Our Eco-Friendly Filter can be directly connected to your faucet sink or as a side option available in two different colors.
- Comes complete with everything you will need for a standard installation
What does the Eco-Friendly Filter do?
- Simple to install and very effective in getting out a large variety of chemicals such as Arsenic.
- Did you know that Arsenic is a class “A” carcinogen that is found in almost all US waters and is responsible for nearly 600 cancer cases out of 1 million people according to the Environmental Protection Agency?
- Unfortunately, most Americans are left in the Dark and are led to believe that the standard Britta filter or Water conditioner is able to get this toxic carcinogen out of the water. Nothing could be further from the truth as Arsenic takes a very special media to ensure the levels are in the healthy zone.
- Now you can be at ease knowing our Eco-Friendly Pre-Filter will get out Even the toughest contaminants in your water with the different filter media that are all organic.
- Our Eco-friendly filter not only is fantastic at getting out chemicals it is also Eco friendly. After around 6 months or more of use depending on your water usage all you will need to do is replace the media, not the housing making this option very cost-effective and with no wasted plastic as you will see in other filtration products. All you need to do is simply dispose of the used media in flower beds or use it as compost making the media 100% recyclable and purchase in bulk at a very affordable cost from us here at Healthy Hydration Home Services.
What is our Filter Made of?
- Kalox Lite- Kalox lite is a filter media made from activated carbon. It is designed to remove impurities from water, making it an ideal choice for water filtration systems. Kalox lite has a high adsorption capacity, meaning it can effectively remove a wide range of contaminants from water including chlorine, lead, and other heavy metals. Additionally, kalox lite is a highly effective bacteria and virus filter, making it an ideal choice for home or office water filtration systems.
- Catalytic Carbon-Catalytic carbon filters are effective at removing a wide range of contaminants, including chlorine, chemicals, VOCs, and THMs. They are also very effective at removing taste and odor-causing compounds. Catalytic carbon filters typically have a long lifespan and do not require frequent replacement.
One of the main benefits of using a catalytic carbon filter is that it can significantly improve the taste and odor of your water. This is due to the fact that the activated carbon adsorbs impurities that can cause these problems. Additionally, catalytic carbon filters can also remove harmful contaminants that can pose a risk to your health.
- Activated Acid Carbon Wash-Activated carbon can be effective in reducing hundreds of substances including contaminants and other chemicals from tap water. According to EPA (the Environmental Protection Agency in the United States) Activated Carbon is the only filter technology recommended to remove the following:
- Sll 32 identified organic contaminants including THMs (by-products from chlorine).
- All 14 listed pesticides (this includes nitrates as well as pesticides such as glyphosate also referred to as rounding up the 12 most common herbicides)
What is in my water that is causing me harm?
Most public tap water in Europe and North America is highly regulated, tested, and certified for drinking. However, to make it safe, chlorine is added which may make it taste and smell bad. Activated carbon filters are excellent at removing chlorine and related poor taste and odor. High-quality activated carbon filters can remove 95% chlorine bi-products. The most common concern about tap water is by-products (VOCs) from chlorine such as THMs that are identified as potentially cancerous. Activated carbon is more effective than any other filter technology in removing these.
Chloride is a natural mineral that helps maintain proper blood volume, blood pressure, and pH of body fluids. However, excessive Chloride in water may cause a salty taste. Chloride is a natural component of tap water without any negative health aspects. It’s part of the chlorination process of drinking water from harmful bacteria and viruses. It does not need to be filtered or removed but activated carbon typically reduces chloride by 50-70%. In exceptional cases chloride may actually increase.
Pesticides are substances that are meant to control pests, including weeds that end up in groundwater, lakes, rivers, the oceans, and sometimes tap water despite treatment. Activated Carbon is tested to remove the 14 most common pesticides including Chlordane, Chlordecone (CLD/Kepone), Glyphosate (Round-up), Heptachlor, and Lindane. This also includes Nitrate
Herbicides also commonly known as weedkillers, are substances used to control unwanted plants. Activated Carbon is tested to remove 12 of the most common herbicides including 2,4-D and Atrazine.
- NITRATE (NO32-)
Nitrate is one of the most important compounds for plants. It is a rich source of Nitrogen, which is essential for plant growth. Nitrate has no known harm-effect on adults unless it’s in extremely high amounts. However, excessive Nitrate in water can cause Methemoglobinemia, or “blue baby” disease (Lack of oxygen).
Nitrate in tap water primarily originates from fertilizers, septic systems, and manure storage or spreading operations. Activated carbon typically reduces nitrate by 50-70% depending on the quality of the filter.
PFOS is a synthetic chemical used in e.g. fire-fighting foam, metal plating, and stain repellents. Over the years it has ended up in the environment and drinking water sources with a couple of major incidents in North America and Europe. According to a 2002 study by the Environmental Directorate of the OECD “PFOS is persistent, bioaccumulative and toxic to mammalian species.” Activated Carbon has been found to effectively remove PFOS including PFAS, PFOA, and PFNA.
- PHOSPHATE (PO43-)
Phosphate, like nitrate, is essential for plant growth. Phosphate is a strong corrosion inhibitor. High concentration of Phosphate has not shown any health risks for humans. Public water systems (PWSs) commonly add phosphates to the drinking water to prevent the leaching of lead and copper from pipes and fixtures. High-quality charcoal filters typically remove 70-90% of phosphates.
- LITHIUM (LI+)
Lithium occurs naturally in drinking water. Although it exists at a very low rate, Lithium is actually an antidepressant component. It has shown no harmful effects on the human body. Lithium can be found in continental brine water, geothermal waters, and oil-gas field brines. Charcoal filters such as TAPP Water reduce 70-90% of this element.
The ubiquitous use of pharmaceuticals has resulted in a relatively continuous discharge of pharmaceuticals and their metabolites into wastewater. Current observations suggest that it is very unlikely that exposure to very low levels of pharmaceuticals in drinking water would result in appreciable adverse risks to human health, as concentrations of pharmaceuticals detected in drinking water are several orders of magnitude lower than the minimum therapeutic dose. Pharmaceuticals may be released into water sources in the effluents from poorly controlled manufacturing or production facilities, primarily those associated with generic medicines. High-quality carbon block filters such as EcoPro remove 95% of pharmaceuticals.
Microplastics are the result of plastic waste from different kinds of sources. The precise effect of microplastics on human health is difficult to determine for a variety of reasons. There are many different types of plastics, as well as different chemical additives that may or may not be present. When plastic waste enters waterways, it does not degrade as natural materials do. Instead, exposure to the sun's rays, reaction to oxygen, and degradation from physical elements such as waves and sand cause plastic debris to break down into tiny pieces. The smallest microplastic identified in public reports is 2.6 microns. A 2-micron carbon block such as EcoPro removes all microplastics larger than 2 microns.