THIS WATER FINANCING AGREEMENT is made and entered into as the date of this signing between and among the referenced Customer and Healthy Hydration.
Reference Name and Phone Number (Cannot be someone who resides at the same.
WHEREAS, Healthy Hydration is a Retailer of water filtration products.
AND WHEREAS, the Customer desires to purchase a Water Filtration System and/or other products, as identified above.
AND WHEREAS, Healthy Hydration is authorized to sell such products to customers.
AND WHERES, to facilitate the said sale, Healthy Hydration agrees to extend financing
AND WHERES, to facilitate the said sale, Healthy Hydration agrees to extend financing toto Customer pursuant to the terms as fully set forth herein; Customer pursuant to the terms as fully set forth herein;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the premises, mutual covenants, and promises set forth herein, and other valuable consideration, the receipt, and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Healthy Hydration and Customer agree as follows:
1. PURCHASE PRICE AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE.
1A. PURCHASE PRICE: The customer agrees to pay the sum listed on the form that includes : shipping, taxes and interest.
+ Tax & Shipping
= Total Due
1B. DOWN PAYMENT DEPOSIT AND MONTHLY INSTALLMENTS: The customer shall pay on the date of this down payment, leaving a balance of following.
$ Balance Owed
-$ Deposit Paid
= Remaining Balance
Down Payment/Deposit will start at a minimum of $800 for all Purchase Orders
of $2500 or more. Increase for down payment is necessary for all Purchase Orders of $ 4000 or more. Down Payment and Monthly Installments are modified based on total cost and length of contract/agreement.
INSTALLMENT MONTHLY OPTIONS: available in 6, 12, 24 and 36 Months
Monthly Installment depending on the Monthly Option Selected
This Said balance shall be paid in monthly installments beginning on today's date with the deposit amount and continuing installments each month on the day of the purchase of each succeeding month Until paid in full, including interest at the rate agreed upon. (Interest may or may not be included to to total cost) Interest to begin accruing also the day of the purchase per agreement or after ANY missed payment.
2. DEFAULT INTEREST. Upon Customer’s failure to make any payment when due,
the unpaid principal shall l accrue interest at the rate of ten percent (1 0 %) per from the time of the default forward.
3. ALLOCATION OF PAYMENTS. Each monthly installment payment as provided for in
paragraph 1.B. above shall be credited first to any late charge due, second to interest,
and the remainder to the principal.
Any payment made in addition to the monthly installment payments called for in paragraph 1.B. above, shall be applied to the principal.
4. PREPAYMENT. Customers may prepay all or part of the balance owed under this Agreement at any time without penalty.
5. LATE CHARGE. If Healthy Hydration receives any installment payment more than ten ( 10 days after its due date, then a late payment charge of $20.00 s hall be added to the scheduled Payment It is your responsibility to keep track of your payments . Please know your payment dates and make sure to check your bank and or credit card provider's statement to ensure your payments have cleared. If you need to request any changes on your account such as credit card update, or due date changes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5 business days prior to your payment due date. We can only support change s if requested at least before 4 business days prior to the due date.
6. DEFAULT. This Agreement will be in default if (a) Customer fails to pay the amount hereunder when due; (b) Customer fails to perform any other obligation hereunder; (c) Customer dies or is declared legally incompetent if an individual; (d) a petition is filed by or against Customer under the Bankruptcy Act or under any other law providing relief for Customer’s (e) Customer makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors, a receiver or trustee is appointed for Customer, a proceeding contemplating winding up of Customer affairs is instituted, Customer ceases business affairs or Customer makes an abnormal transfer of a material portion of Customer assets; (f) an event described in (c), (d) or (e) occurs as to guarantee of Customer’s obligations hereunder, or (g) there is a material misrepresentation to RWC by the Customer or a guarantor in connection with this Agreement.
7. STATEMENTS. Please note that we do not send our monthly statements . If you would like to know your current balance, there is a customer portal in place for you to login to view your payments made. Otherwise, please email us at
email@example.com for further assistance in getting your payment history.
8. CARD VERIFICATION. Before your order is shipped we need to verify that your credit card is valid. If your card is invalid we will withhold your shipment until we receive a valid card number. The card you provide for your monthly payments must be valid for at least 6 months from the purchase date. Please make note that it is your responsibility to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of any credit card changes and or updates.
9. REMEDIES. If Customer fails to make any payment owed under this Agreement, or
otherwise defaults under this agreement, then Healthy Hydration may, at its option, declare all outstanding sums owed pursuant to this Agreement to be immediately due
(a) use self help and other lawful remedies to take possession of any purchased products;
(b) sell or otherwise dispose of any purchased products in a manner that is
(c) recover from Customer all amounts then due and owing hereunder less the net sales price (net of all Healthy Hydrations costs and expenses of sale) of any purchased products Healthy Hydration has repossessed and sold, or
(d) utilize any other remedy available to Healthy Hydration at law or in equity. All
remedies are cumulative and maybe exercised concurrently or separately from time to time.
10. ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS. The customer shall pay all costs incurred by Healthy Hydration in collecting sums due under this Agreement after a default, including attorney’s fees, whether or not a suit is brought. If Customer or Healthy Hydration sues to enforce this Agreement or to obtain a declaration of its rights hereunder, the prevailing party in any such proceeding shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs incurred in the proceeding (including those incurred in any bankruptcy proceeding or appeal) from the non prevailing party.
11. NON-WAIVER. No failure or delay by Healthy Hydration in exercising Healthy Hydration rights under this The agreement shall be deemed a waiver of such rights.
12. SEVERABILITY. If any clause or any other portion of this Agreement shall be determined to be void or unenforceable for any reason, such determination shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other clause or portion of this Agreement, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.
13. INDEMNITY. Customer will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Healthy Hydration against any liabilities, losses, claims, actions, and expenses, including court costs and attorney’s fees, incurred by Healthy Hydration relating to this Agreement or the products identified herein, including but not limited to, claims of latent or other product defects, strict liability claims, personal injury, wrongful death, property damage, and claims for patent, trademark or copyright infringement. Each party will give the other notice of any covered event promptly after learning thereof.
14. ASSIGNMENT. Without the prior written consent of Healthy Hydration, the Customer will not assign, sell, transfer, or in any other way dispose of Customer’s interest in this Agreement.
15. FINANCING ONLY. This Agreement is solely a financing Agreement. Healthy Hydration makes no representation to warranty agreement or restocking fee nor fault or product defect in this said contract.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement among the parties hereto pertaining to the purchase of the products by Customer as identified above, and financing of the purchase price for said products also identified above, pursuant to all terms set forth herein, and supersedes all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations, and discussions, whether oral or written, of the parties.
Except for as specifically set forth herein, there is no obligation owed by either party hereto to the other, including but not limited to, any obligations of Healthy Hydration to repair, replace, or maintain the purchased products, or to accept Customer returns or requests for refunds. No supplement to, or modification or termination of, this Agreement, shall be bin ding unless executed in writing by each of the parties hereto.
17. GOVERNING LAW; VENUE. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington. Venue for any proceeding or suit related to this Agreement shall be in Superior Court in and for the County of Benton, Washington.
18. COUNTERPARTS; EFFECTIVE DATE; FACSIMILE OR ELECTRONIC COPIES. This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be deemed to be an original, but all of which shall be deemed to be a single instrument and shall be effective as of the date when one or more counterparts have been signed by each of the parties. A facsimile or electronic copy of this Agreement and any signatures on any counterpart hereof shall be considered for all purposes as originals.
19. NO WARRANTIES. Customer acknowledges by their approval below, that any statement made by Healthy Hydration in the sale of the products purchased from Healthy Hydration, as described above, shall not create any warranty that the product is merchantable or shall be fit for any particular purpose. Statements or descriptions are informational only and are not made or given as a warranty of the products in any way. Customer further acknowledges by their signature below, that Healthy Hydration makes no implied warranties of any type, and particularly any implied warranty of merchantability or implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, relative to the purchased products. Customer shall b e solely responsible for determining the adequacy of the product for any and all uses to which the Customer shall apply the product, and the application of the product by Customer shall not be subject to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. Any claim by Customer of breach of any expenses or implied warranty, shall be directed to the product manufacture, Healthy Hydration, subject to any express or implied the warranty made by Healthy Hydration to the Customer, if any, and/or the terms of any Agreement between Healthy Hydration and the Customer.
20. NO OFFSET. The customer’s obligation to make all payments under this Agreement is absolute and unconditional and will not be subject to any abatement, counterclaim, recoupment, offset, or defense.
21. RETURN POLICY. Any return and/or refund of any purchased product will be subject to the terms of the Return Policy provided to the Customer at the time of purchase and incorporated herein by this reference thereto. By their signature below, the Customer acknowledges having received and reviewed said Return Policy. The customer shall be responsible to RWC for any restocking or processing fees incurred as a result of any return, in the amounts of those fees as set forth in the aforementioned Return Policy.
22. ORAL AGREEMENT. ORAL AGREEMENTS OR ORAL COMMITMENTS TO LOAN MONEY, TO EXTEND CREDIT OR FINANCING, OR TO FOREBEAR FROM ENFORCING REPAYMENT OF A DEBT ARE NOT ENFORCEABLE UNDER WASHINGTON LAW.
Please make note that by completing the Financing Form above will be considered legally binding to this document and fully agree on all terms and conditions mentioned here.