What is the Eco-Friendly Filter or Prefilter?
- Did you know that Arsenic is a class “A” carcinogen that is found in almost all US waters and is responsible for nearly 600 cancer cases out of 1 million people according to the Environmental Protection Agency?
- Unfortunately, most Americans are left in the Dark and are led to believe that the standard Britta filter or Water conditioner is able to get this toxic carcinogen out of the water. Nothing could be further from the truth as Arsenic takes a very special media to ensure the levels are in the healthy zone.
- Now you can be at ease knowing our Eco-Friendly Pre-Filter will get out Even the toughest contaminants in your water with the different filter media that are all organic.
- Our Eco-friendly filter not only is fantastic at getting out chemicals it is also Eco friendly. After around 6 months or more of use depending on your water usage all you will need to do is replace the media, not the housing making this option very cost-effective and with no wasted plastic as you will see in other filtration products. All you need to do is simply dispose of the used media in flower beds or use it as compost making the media 100% recyclable and purchase in bulk at a very affordable cost from us here at Healthy Hydration Home Services.
What are the benefits of the Eco-Friendly Filter or Prefilter?
- Clean safe drinking has never been so simple with our Pre- Filter or use it as a stand-alone Filter if you do not have a Hydrogen Water Device.
- Simple to install and very effective in getting out a large variety of chemicals such as Arsenic.
What is our Filter Made of?
- Kalox Lite- Kalox lite is a filter media made from activated carbon. It is designed to remove impurities from water, making it an ideal choice for water filtration systems. Kalox lite has a high adsorption capacity, meaning it can effectively remove a wide range of contaminants from water including chlorine, lead, and other heavy metals. Additionally, kalox lite is a highly effective bacteria and virus filter, making it an ideal choice for home or office water filtration systems.
- Catalytic Carbon-Catalytic carbon filters are effective at removing a wide range of contaminants, including chlorine, chemicals, VOCs, and THMs. They are also very effective at removing taste and odor-causing compounds. Catalytic carbon filters typically have a long lifespan and do not require frequent replacement.
One of the main benefits of using a catalytic carbon filter is that it can significantly improve the taste and odor of your water. This is due to the fact that the activated carbon adsorbs impurities that can cause these problems. Additionally, catalytic carbon filters can also remove harmful contaminants that can pose a risk to your health.