1. The Renter shall keep and maintain the Hydra-Home unit during the terms of the rental contract at their own cost and expense. Renter shall keep the Hydra-Home unit in a good state and clean it when the red button comes on. Normal wear and tear is expected.
Pre-filters are recommended and do not come with the Hydra-Home unit and will be at the cost of the Renter for replacement filters. If using Healthy Hydrations pre-filter, then recommended change time is every 6-12 months at the cost of $59.00 each.
- Filter Replacement for inside of the Hydra Home unit will be at the cost of Healthy Hydration every six months and is included in the rental of the unit. If more filters are needed due to more than average use, then each additional filter will be at the cost of the renter. Please notify Healthy Hydration by phone or email to acquire the new filter for inside of the Hydra-Home unit.
2. Renter shall pay a rental amount of $150.00 per month on an ongoing monthly basis on an auto billing program set up with the Healthy Hydration website. This rental contract is a cancel anytime with written notice term.
3. If payment is late or was missed there will be a $20.00 late fee plus the monthly rental amount of $150.00.
4. The Renter shall pay Healthy Hydration full compensation of $1795.00 for replacement and/or repair of any equipment which is not returned because it is lost, stolen, or damaged beyond normal damage. Any equipment which is damaged and in need of repair to put it into the same condition it was in at the time of rental, will be repaired at the expense of the Renter. Normal wear and tear is expected. Healthy Hydration invoice for replacement or repair will be of fair market price at the time the equipment needs to be replaced or repaired.
5. The Renter shall not remove the equipment from the address or the location shown herein as the place of use of the equipment without prior written approval of the Healthy Hydration. The Renter shall inform Healthy Hydration of the exact location of the equipment while it is in the Renters possession.
6. Installation of the Hydra-Home unit will be the responsibility of the renter and if for some reason it is unable to be hooked up at desired location then the Hydra-Home unit will need to be shipped back and renter is still responsible for a full month of rent.
The Renter shall allow Healthy Hydration, staff, or 3rd party collection agency to enter Renter’s premises where the rented equipment is stored or used at all reasonable times to locate and inspect the state and condition of the rented equipment. If the Renter is in default of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, then Healthy Hydration, and it’s agents, at the Renters risk, cost and expense may at any time enter the Renters premises where the rented equipment is stored or used at all time and recover the rented equipment.
7. The Renter shall not pledge or encumber the rented equipment in any way. Healthy Hydration may terminate this agreement immediately at any time and the Hydra-Home unit will need to be sent back immediately to Healthy Hydration. Renter filling for protection from creditors in any court of competent jurisdiction or has entered into bankruptcy this Rental debit will be non-forgivable in any court of law.
8. Renter indemnifies and holds Healthy Hydration harmless for all injuries or damage of any kind for repossession and for all consequential and special damages for any claimed breach of rental contract.
9. The Renter shall pay all reasonable attorney and other fees, the expenses and costs incurred by Healthy Hydration or 3rd party collection agency in protection of its rights under this rental agreement and for any action taken by Healthy Hydration to collect any amounts due to Healthy Hydration under this rental agreement.
10. The Renter shall notify Healthy Hydration through a written email to the email provided in this agreement, that they wish to cancel their rental agreement. The Renter may choose to also give Healthy Hydration a call at the number provided in this agreement. The Renter must return the Hydra- Home unit within 7 days of the cancellation notice. It is the Renter sole responsibility to return the equipment to Healthy Hydration. If the Hydra-Home unit is not returned by the Renter, the Renter will be billed for another payment period.
11. Renter agrees to the rental outlined in this agreement.
1022 Lee Blvd., Richland WA 99352
Tel: 509 519-2545