What are the benefits of the BEST HYDROGEN WATER TEST DROPS?
- Easy to use test drops for measuring the Hydrogen concentrates dissolved under their own pressure into a water state.
- Each drop represents 0.10 PPM (100 PPB) of Hydrogen gas dissolved under pressure into a water state using a 6 ml sample of water in the plastic beaker included.
- Best way to test how efficiently your Hydrogen Water Machine dissolves the H2 into a concentrate in water. Not intended to measure H2 in water that is not dissolved under its own pressure. Hydrogen concentrates are measured by calculating PPM measurements. Contains approximately 400 drops and is good for 25 to 40 tests depending on the levels achieved.
What are the BEST HYDROGEN WATER TEST DROPS?
- H2Blue eco formula (non-ethanol solvent) is a reagent that can be used to measure the concentration of dissolved H2 gas (mg/L-ppm) in hydrogen-rich water.
- When the drops are placed into water containing dissolved molecular hydrogen, the blue drops turn clear.
- One 10mL bottle contains approximately 325 drops (the total number of tests will vary depending on the average H2 concentration).
What are the inclusions?
- Comes with a graduated beaker/storage container and stir wand.